Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Pics from Day One

We took the girls on a little exploration around the hotel grounds this morning. It is simply breathtaking here. We have remarked more than once already about how majestic and amazing God's handiwork is here on this island. I am sitting on a couch on the back porch of our room right now looking out, and I see at least five different types of trees, six different types of shrubs, mountains, beach, etc. all in one place. It is simply amazing.

John and I just keep looking at each other as if we need to make sure this is real - we are really here, it is really this amazing, and God has really blessed us with the opportunity to have Sophie and Ella here with us. We found a beautiful little spot overlooking the ocean that we plan to use for morning devotionals with the girls.



For now, we are back in the room resting (that time difference is kicking our rears!). Sophie has asked to be my "guest blogger"; I told her I would turn it over to her once she gets a second wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment