Friday, September 7, 2012

Another Guest Blogger

I decided it was time to let Eleanor tell us a thing or two about Hawaii:

"I love Hawaii. I don't love ferry boats. I am having fun playing in the ocean and swimming in the pool. I asked Mommy if Mrs. Powell and my class were missing me yet.

The food here is really good. They have lots of fruit at breakfast. It is soooooo yummy. My favorite fruits so far have been honeydew melon, cantaloupe, papaya, kiwi, and raspberries. They bring us lots of pineapple when we are at the pool and the beach. This island that we are on used to be for growing pineapples.

We took a boat ride to Maui yesterday. That is a whole other island! I got a flip flop necklace that says Hawaii on it. And it has dolphins on it.

My favorite dinner here is chicken. We are going to a luau tonight, so I think there will be lots of good food there.

Love, Eleanor"

No comments:

Post a Comment